15 Oct 2017

LIGHT UP SKINCARE | BEAUTY

'No Artifical Fragrances | No Artificial Colours | No Mineral Oils | No Animal Derivatives | Free from preservatives & parabens 
100% handmade from organic ingredients'

The thing I love and adore the most about Light Up skincare is their wholesome focus on delivering FRESH, Organic and more importantly natural skincare. 

I grew up with my parents telling me that if I do not recognise the ingredients in what I purchase, I definitely should not be putting it onto my body and skin. Up to 90% of what you put on your skin is absorbed into your bloodstream and thus into your organs - be mindful of what you use ladies.

Let's face it, autumn isn't too friendly to our skin, dry lips, rough hands and cracked heels are only just some of the things we have to deal with, - well no more! Because Light Up have designed the perfect survival kit to help you with this season of transition.


Light Up Skincares fantastic 5 are made up of products containing butter and oil as their base elements - this pairing is key to delivering longer lasting moisture and protection against the elements that is perfctly catered to the Autumnal season.


The Autumn kit includes: 

Lip balm (2 ml) | Heel balm (30 ml)| Patchouli Hand Lotion (30 ml)|  One Sugar scrub cube | One mini lotion bar

This balm is made with shea butter and helps to get rid of those uncomfortable cracked heels! It can also be used on dry elbows and hands - which make frequent appearances in this chilliness. The essential oils (sweet orange and peppermint) provide great healing for dry skin.I can 100% vouch for this! I really struggle with retaining moisture in my heels. Try using this and putting socks on over night - it works an absolute treat!


Patchouli Hand Lotion & mini lotion bar
This patchouli hand lotion is made with jojob oil and shea butter is ultra - moisturising and nourishing compared to water based lotions, so a little goes a long way!I kid you not when I tell you I carry this in my handbag at all times, and when my friends struggle to find their hand creams they're always asking me where this is from!Ingredients include: Jojoba oil, Mango butter, Beeswax, Shea butter, Vitamin E oil.


This ultra moisturising lotion bar is made with and rich butters to leave your skin feeling smooth and nourished. This is ideal for dry and sensitive skin. Can be used for those suffering with eczema also. Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Cacao Butter, Vitamin E Oil, Energizing Essential Oils: Lavender Oil, Ylang Ylang and Geranium. 

Lip balm &a Sugar scrub cube
These mini sugar scrub bars are a triple threat: they wash, exfoliate and moisturise your skin. I LOVE to use these after removing my makeup. I've found that I break out less often when I add this extra step into my weekly routine and exfoliate lightly after removing my makeup. Exfoliate: The brown sugar and poppy seeds gently exfoliate the skin removing dead skin cells. These can be used as a gentle make up remover also. Clean: The soap has good moisturising properties as it is made from a high glycerine content and aloe vera which provides a pleasant skin feel.


This rich lip balm will leave your lips feeling moisturised and smooth as it contains rich butters. I especially love wearing it at night after brushing my teeth, it has tiny little exfoliating pieces in it which leave my lips feeling extra soft for when I wake up.


If you just need a small day-to-day pamper, I highly recommend incorperating Light Up Skincare. Everything is made with ingredients you can find in your kitchen cupboards.


The autuminal kid comes with everything you need to battle the up and coming winter blues.


You can also get 15% off by quoting ZAHRA15 at their checkout!

www.lightupskincare.com | @LightupSkincare 

No comments:

Post a Comment